Results of the exam in spring 2022
- The Grades for the exams "Grundlagen der Mess- und Regelungstechnik", "Measurement and Control Systems" und "Regelungstechnik und Systemdynamik" are available in the campus management system.
- An overview chart can be found here.
- The supervision of the exam from 25th March 2022 will take place on 12th May 2022 at 08:00 – 10:30 a.m. in Rudolph-Plank Hörsaal (40.32), after prior registration. Find further information in the section "Supervision".
Supervision of the exam spring 2022
The supervision of the exam from 25th March 2022 will take place on 12th May 2022 at 08:00 – 10:30 a.m. in Rudolph-Plank Hörsaal (40.32), after prior registration.
A registration is required to take supervision. With the registration you will receive a date and time slot for the supervision. The registration can be found in the Ilias course and will be open until 10.05.
If you can not attend the supervision it is possible to let an other student take supervision for you. In this case the student how wrote the exam needs to do the registration. Furthermore he needs to write a signed certificate, that allows the person who takes the supervision to do so. This certificate should be brought by the person how takes supervision. If you supervise mulitple exams make sure the timeslots do not overlap.
Please come at the time that was given in the registration to the entrance of the lecture hall. If you arrive late we can not guarantee the supervision or need to shorten your time to take supervision.
Wear a medical or FFP2 mask the whole time of the supervision. Do not come to the supervision if you have typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus!
If you take supervision for an other person you need a writen certificate that allows you to do so.
Leave your bag and maybe jacket next to the entrance.
After that you will get your exam. A sheet with the solution and a table with the points distribution will be provided at your seat. Further resources (literature, writing materials, electronic aids) are not allowed in the supervision.
Time of supervision
You have 30 minutes to take supervision. It is possible to hand in your exam early and leave the lecturehall.
End of supervision
Before you leave the room hand in your exam. You will then get your student identity card back.
The registration for the exam is done online in the "KIT Studierendenportal" at https://studium.kit.edu.
- You have the possibilty to print a certificate with the registered and signed off examinations. Please have this printed copy ready when attending the exam as confirmation of your registration. sample
- To write the exam it is required to register from 04.07.2022 0 am to 06.09.2022 12 midnight. It is not possible to register afterwards!
- Students that can not register online should contact the secretary of the institute (Bldg. 40.32, Room 140) at 9 am - 11 am and 1 pm - 3 pm and need a certificate ("Zulassungsbescheinigung") from the students office ("Prüfungsamt").
- Unregistration is possiple before 14.09.2022, 12 midnight online at the KIT Studierendenportal. Afterwards unregistration is possible in person at the exam manager before the exam started.
!! Important: If you wish to write the exam in english, please write an additional email to info∂mrt.kit.edu with subject "Klausur englisch" and give your name and matriculation number.
Registration for KSOP Students
KSOP students may only register for this exam if they are eligible for the adjustment course "Measurement and Control Systems". In case of questions about the adjustment course, please contact KSOP.
Consultation Hours for Exam Preparation
In the weeks before the exam we offer consultation hours in preparation for the
exam. As soon as the dates are set we will publish further information here.
Exam Questions from Previous Years
The "Fachschaft MACH/CIW" provides exam questions from previous years together with solutions. The questions and solution are also available here. Questions and solutions of the questions covered in the exercises during the last semester can be found in Ilias.